Our branch office in Hong Kong was opened in 2014. This office is authorized and regulated by both the Solicitors Regulatory Authority of Law Society in England and Wales (SRA no. 624986) and the Law Society of Hong Kong (FF-M00046). This office practices English Law in Hong Kong. Our permanent presence in Hong Kong demonstrates our commitment to our clients in Asia and determination to provide them with a good service by:
Being able to respond promptly and efficiently to clients’ demands.
- Working across and in accordance with local time zones to ensure a seamless international service.
- Working at all times to the high standard demanded by local authority regulations.
- Observing a strict compliance to the regulations of the Hong Kong Government, Law Society of Hong Kong and the Law Society in England.
The firm is well known in dealing with cross border, multi-jurisdictional issues. Our practice areas are:
Scope of services
- Residential conveyancing
- Intellectual property
- Family – divorce and matrimonial issues
- Commercial property
- Cross border litigation
- Private clients – trust and will
We have two units that handle the following specific work:
- Formation of companies in England and Wales, Scotland
- Registration of trademarks in UK and EU
Dr Alan Ma
Room 2210, 22/F, China Insurance Gorup Building, 141 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3468 7353